Iron X Clothing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/01/2020
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, name, and phone number
- Information on how you use our website, including your server address, the data and time, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the time spent on each page and the type of operating system and browser used.
- Other information from time to time, such as client testimonials
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Iron X Clothing use your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers, events, products and services which we think may interest you;
- for analysis, insight and research purposes – to better understand your needs and ensure we are giving you what you want;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. Your details are used solely for us to complete your order as explained above.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WORKING ON OUR BEHALF
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails. As part of signing up to our mailing list, we collect personal information. We use that information to tell you about the services you’ve asked us to tell you about and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
When you are using our secure online payment pages, your payment is processed by a third party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. For more information, please see PayPal privacy notice or Worldpay (uk) ltd. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
Users who disable their web browsers’ ability to accept cookies will be able to browse the Site, but will not be able to access or take advantage of all of the features and Services on the Site. We therefore recommend you do not block or disable these cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been sent and how to manage, as well as delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. This can be done in your account settings. Alternatively you can make your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org