Terms & Conditions
- Our software does not allow us to make manual adjustments to finalized purchases. All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent any shipping delays, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- Iron X Clothing is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances the delivery provider used is responsible for any circumstances. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account.
- Iron X Clothing is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid address.
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.
- Customer’s funds will be transferred to store credit.
- Orders are generally received within 7 business days after date of fulfilment which when the item is completed on the website, you will receive a notification stating your item/s have been completed and posted.
- Expected delivery dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experienced through postal service.
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on the location.
- Orders are generally received within 10-20 business days
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service.
- Items purchased from Iron X Clothing may be returned if unsuitable or faulty. All return requests must submitted within 14 days of purchase. Each item must have be unworn as well as unwashed.
- If a product in your order is out of stock, you will automatically be refunded for the purchase price of that item or called to be offered an alternative colour/style
- All returns/exchanges must contain your contact details, reason for return and re-postage cost £3 cash to have your exchange request sent back.
- You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns/exchanges. If you request an exchange
- Please allow 1- 2 weeks from the time you mail your return/exchange to be processed dependent on the volume of returns at that time.
- All discount codes must be entered at the time of checkout.
- For our customer’s safety, our software does not allow us to manually apply discount codes or adjust any prices to orders once they are finalized and payment has been accepted.
- Only one discount code can be applied per purchase.
- When a storewide sale is active codes will not be active.
- All sale items are final include Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases.
- We do not accept any returns or exchanges on sale items.
- Sale prices and discount codes are only valid during the time of the sale. Sale prices will not be applied to any orders placed before or after the time of the sale.